and Worry Less!
Writing for the web is different from print. Un-optimized copy may be very persuasive, but it won’t help with the search engines. SEO copywriting will rank you higher.
Direct response copy will generate more sales. Good direct response writing is persuasive but not pushy. Writing that generates action now will always outperform simple brand marketing.
Rest easy with the ability to track the success of your marketing campaign. You will know immediately that the benefit was worth the expense. Ease your stress by hiring a professional to do what they do well, so you can do what you do well.
Your goal is to increase sales, and I write effective online marketing content to help you achieve your goal.
The specialist you seek
I specialize in online copywriting, with a focus on the following projects:
- Website Content, to inform and persuade a visitor to take further action, and tailoring your content to ensure the best possible search engine ranking.
- Catalogs & Online Stores, to describe your products with a view to how the buyer will benefit, not boring technical descriptions. Specifications come only after the prospect likes & wants your item.
- Email Marketing, to reach out to those on your sales list, engage readers, and transform them into purchasers; and
- Web Landing Pages, to greet and immediately engage a visitor from a sales email or pay-per-click (PPC) advertisement and turn them into a lead;
As a specialist in online content, I work to make your web copy perform better. That starts with compelling, persuasive, writing.
In any project where search engine optimization is a concern, I employ SEO best practices to get your content ranked higher.
Other services I can provide
As a professional copywriter, I can also help you with:
- sales letters
- website audits
- auto-responder series’
- sales funnels
- social media
- press releases & public relations
- video scripts
- case studies
- white papers, and
- full sales promotions
Sports Focus and Business-to-Business
My focus is serving manufacturers and distributors of sports equipment, infrastructure, apparel, and sports event travel. I focus on the sporting world because it’s fun and the industry needs great copy to be written.
That focus lends itself primarily to business-to-business (B2B) projects, but I also serve business-to-consumer (B2C) clients too.
B2B writing is slightly different from B2C in terms of its tone and its push. B2B tends to be more informative and less emotional, while B2C is primarily an emotional pitch. This is because people buy for emotional reasons, while businesses buy for rational reasons.
That being said, it is still people who make business decisions, so some emotional appeal is not lost in B2B marketing.
I don’t waste your time
Regardless of your writing project, I only take on projects that I am confident of doing successfully. If the timeline or subject matter isn’t something that works for me, I will politely decline the project.
If I simply cannot accommodate your needs, I’m happy to recommend another specialist in your project area. Through my professional contacts, I can connect you with another trusted expert who can help meet your required timeline.